TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to CoinProject.com, a non-commercial, FREE numismatic research and study website. Your use, access or registration on this website means that you accept the following terms and conditions of use:
- You will not intentionally post or submit any material which is false, abusive, contains foul language, is vulgar by its very nature, insults or offends a persons race, sex or beliefs.
- You will not threaten or harass other users.
- You will not post or submit a third parties confidential information.
- You will not violate any laws using this website or the contents of this website.
- You will respect the copyrights of others
- You will ask for permission from the copyright holder of submitted material before using it elsewhere unless it is permissible under the legal doctrine of “fair use”.
- You will not attempt to use the information contained on this site for the creation of another numismatic website without seeking permission from the board of advisors or the administrator.
- You will not use this website to sell coins or otherwise engage in commercial activity.
- You will not attempt to collect user information with the intention of sending spam, commercial offers or to initiate unwelcome communications outside of this website nor will you use the personal communications (messaging) options on this website to send unsolicited solicitations.
POSTING AND SUBMITTING TO THE SITE
- When submitting a coin to the database or posting a comment, upload a file or photograph or share other forms of content you agree that you will only submit information which you own the copyright to or have permission from the copyright holder to submit.
- You also agree to grant permission to CoinProject to use submitted content for the Journal of Ancient Numismatics.
- Because of the nature of CoinProject, such content goes through an approval, editing and verification process which is labor intensive. You agree that any posts, comments, submissions, files, photographs or other forms of content which you submit can become a permanent part of the CoinProject database.
- Moderators agree that moderations and corrections become a permanent part of the CoinProject database.
- You do not surrender nor assign your copyright to material submitted and CoinProject will not use this material for any other purpose other than that stated in these Terms.
Submissions to the database can and probably will be modified. We will attempt to maintain a copy of the information as submitted in the event that you wish to use it on your personal coinproject website.
- When submitting coins or other photographs, the name of the firm or individual which owns the copyright must be entered in the “Photograph Credit” field.
The members of the Board of Advisors, Administrators and Moderators (hereinafter referred to as “the team” serve voluntarily and it shall be understood that these volunteers do not bear any responsibility for any action or event that may happen as a result of the use of this site or its content. Please remember that while the team does its best to screen all content the possibility of an error exists and the team can not be held responsible for the content on this website. You are using this site at your risk.
We reserve the right to remove or edit submissions or any other content at our discretion.